Internal Account Executive - Materials Handling
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Are you adept at sourcing, developing and strengthening relationships?
Do you have experience in Materials Handling and/or Asset Finance?
Does advancing your career in the dynamic world of Asset Finance sales interest you?
If a resounding "yes" echoes in your mind, then this is your moment to shine.
Want to know a little about us?
We're a rapidly growing division of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC that provides vendor finance solutions to support Mitsubishi group businesses, their distribution channels, and their key accounts across Europe. We build strong effective relationships with our vendor partners and develop bespoke asset finance programs and funding solutions for customers. We're currently present in 5 European countries with expansion into additional markets underway.
We're delivering on our ambitious growth and diversification strategy through promoting an entrepreneurial culture and collaborative teams. We offer vendors and customers a diverse mix of standard and structured asset finance options and tailored solutions to secure opportunities that meet our strategic aims. This means our teams are required to work flexibly in a varied environment that is often exceptionally rewarding.
We're committed to an inclusive working environment where we provide colleagues with the support and opportunity to continually develop. We actively promote a culture of teamwork and learning that allows people to perform at their best and be recognised for making a difference.
We're passionate about creating value for society, which is why we encourage volunteering days, support charitable giving, and put our values of Harmony, Sincerity, and Pioneering Spirit at the heart of everything we do.
We're proud to be a Top 50 Inclusive employer, and we're number 15 in Glassdoor's Top 50 Employer list.
What does the role involve?
As an important member of the Sales department, support of Mitsubishi HC Capital's vision to be the trusted brand for financial services in Europe and to be the first choice and household name for financial services by 2030. This will be delivered by achieving the mission of exceptional people, providing outstanding customer experiences today.
As the Materials Handling Inside Sales Vendor Account Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience, always
- Nurturing existing customer relationships, maximizing new business opportunities
- Developing new business opportunities, converting into pipeline and funded deals
- Overseeing finance applications through to completion
- Being responsible for sales targets within allocated accounts
- Identifying, qualifying and referring cross sell opportunities within the company
- Being an advocate for and pro-actively using salesforce / CRM
What are we looking for?
We need a driven, dynamic individual who is ready to take the next step in their career with the ability to develop and maximise relationships with a key focus on customer service. Existing Materials Handling experience is desirable with knowledge of all forms of asset finance.
Also, we're looking for the following:
- Knowledge of the vendor marketplace, specifically materials handling
- Knowledge of Contract Hire, Finance Lease and Hire Purchase agreements
- Operational systems and process
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial services environment.
What can we offer you?
We're passionate about looking after our people as we know that looking after you means that you will look after our customers. In addition to an excellent salary and bonus package, we're able to offer you:
- Hybrid Working
- Annual bonus Scheme
- Up to 10% employer pension contribution
- 25 days' holiday, with the option to buy/sell, volunteering days
- Bupa PMI, digital GP service, 24/7 employee assistance, wellbeing programmes & events
- Flexible benefits options such as cycle to work, free financial advice, discounted personal finance and insurance
What's the next step?
Like the sound of what we have to offer? Feel you've got something to bring to the role? What are you waiting for? Apply today - we look forward to setting you on the road to success.
Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC is an inclusive employer, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Jobs you might be interested in
Articles you might like
Jobs you have shown an interest in