Relationship Manager - Indirect Channel
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Do you have a passion for sales, business development and building customer relationships? Interested in joining an entrepreneurial organisation to support new and existing vendors with their growth strategy in Europe? Are you motivated by helping us shape our future growth and safeguarding our existing portfolio?
If your answer is 'yes' to all of these, keep reading.
Want to know a little about us?
Trading under the brands of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK in the UK and Mitsubishi HC Capital Europe in the wider market, we are the rapidly growing European division of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC that provides vendor finance solutions to support Mitsubishi group businesses, their distribution channels, and their key accounts across Europe. We build strong effective relationships with our vendor partners and develop bespoke asset finance programs and funding solutions for customers. We are currently present in 5 European countries with expansion into additional markets underway.
We are delivering on our ambitious growth and diversification strategy through promoting an entrepreneurial culture and collaborative teamwork. We offer vendors and customers a diverse mix of standard and structured asset finance options and tailored solutions to secure opportunities that meet our strategic goals. This means our teams are required to work flexibly in a varied environment that is often exceptionally rewarding.
We're proud to be a Top 50 Inclusive employer, we're number 11 in Glassdoor's Top 50 Employer list and Number 1 Financial Services Employer on Glassdoor.
What does the role involve?
Reporting to the Head of Business Development – Europe, the Relationship Manager – Indirect Channel will be responsible for building our indirect channel to market for existing and prospect vendor programs, playing a critical role in developing and maintain strong relationships with third party banks to drive revenue growth and expand our market reach. The person must be able to liaise between European Vendor Finance and these banks ensuring that our products and services are effectively promoted and sold through their channels. Also, key parts of the role will involve building and nurturing relationships, helping to drive sales and collaborating with cross functional teams to achieve our business objectives and best outcomes for our customers.
As a Relationship Manager – Indirect Channel, some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Bank Relationship Management
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at third party banks
- Collaborate with the banks to understand their business requirements and align our products and services accordingly
- Monitor and evaluate bank performance, ensuring they meet sales and growth targets
- Business Development
- Identify new business opportunities within the indirect channel
- Work with banks to develop joint rollout business plans, marketing strategies and sales targets for priority vendor programs
- Drive the adoption and promotion of our products and services with the banks
- Act as an account manager and liaise with existing customers and banks to work through any new proposals, requests or issues
- Sales Enablement
- Provide training and support to bank employees on our products, services, and sales
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to create sales collateral and marketing materials tailored to each vendor program
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activity and market conditions
- Performance Tracking
- Monitor and report on performance of banks against agreed KPI's and targets
- Analyse data to and provide insights to optimise indirect channel growth, market reach and revenue generation
- Collaborate with and work closely with internal teams such as sales, marketing, operations and finance to ensure alignment with banks strategies and objectives
- Address and escalate any issues or conflicts that may arise between Evf and the banks
- Identify and propose solutions to overcome challenges and obstacles
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a strong combination of sales, business development and customer relationship management experience. As the Relationship Manager – Indirect Channel you will be expected to support our customers with their growth strategy and expand our market reach demonstrating;
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships
- Vendor or asset finance experience
- Flexibility to travel to support our customers in European markets
What can we offer you?
At Mitsubishi HC Capital Europe we take our people promise seriously. If you join us, you'll have a chance to make a difference, opportunities to learn, and time to shine.
In addition to a market-benchmarked salary and excellent bonus scheme, our offer to you includes:
- Hybrid Working
- Annual bonus Scheme
- Up to 10% employer pension contribution
- 25 days' holiday, with the option to buy/sell, volunteering days
- Bupa PMI, digital GP service, 24/7 employee assistance, wellbeing programmes & events
- Flexible benefits options such as cycle to work, free financial advice, discounted personal finance and insurance
What's the next step?
Interested? Start your application today and see what Mitsubishi HC Capital Europe can offer you.
Mitsubishi HC Capital Europe is an inclusive employer, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Jobs you might be interested in
Articles you might like
Jobs you have shown an interest in